Our goal is to ensure you have a relaxing, enjoyable experience in our spa. We want you to feel welcome every step of the way, so here are a few guidelines that may help you feel relaxed and comfortable:
- Saturdays are the most popular for booking spa packages so, if Saturday is your preference, you may wish to book in advance.
- If you are receiving a massage, please let us know when making your appointment if you have a preference for a male or female therapist. This may also limit available times.
- Arrive 15 minutes prior to your appointment time. This will ensure you can complete any necessary paperwork and receive your full relaxation experience.
- Turn cell phones off. This is your time to relax and focus on yourself. It will also help avoid distrubing others who are trying to relax.
- Keep your voice low and talking to a minimum to preserve the relaxing atmosphere for all.
- Undress to your comfort level. Robes or wraps will be offered to you, and clients are draped at all times to maintain modesty.
- For massages and facials, if you choose to leave a bra on, you may wish to pull the straps down so they won’t interfere with your neck and shoulder massage.
- Exercise caution when getting up from a facial or massage as you will (we hope) be very relaxed!
- Tipping your service providers is customary, but always optional. If you feel you received exemplary service, you may wish to consider a tip of 15% to 20% of the service price. Cash tips may be given directly to the service provider or left at the front desk.
- Service providers prepare for your appointment in advance and other clients may have been denied the time that was reserved for you. For this reason, kindly provide a minimum 24 hours notice for a single service or 48 hours notice for multiple services if you must cancel or change your appointments.
- If you have questions or concerns at any time, please notify your service provider or a customer service specialist (at the front desk).
Thank you for choosing Avalon Salon and Day Spa. We look forward to seeing you, and we always appreciate your referrals.